Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday. Dana vs Kim. Take 1.

Ten on Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Here's a fun little activity. Every week, Dana and I will be answering questions, determined on this random blog: rootsandrings You will get to see each of our answers and and learn a little something about our lives. Warning: We are strange, and brutally honest. I started this a few weeks ago, posting answer on this site csquared and will continue posting business-related material there. Think store specials, information and pro photo shoots. You'll find personal stuff here.

Let's hop to it:

1. What condiments are always, always in your fridge?
D: Ketchup, mayo, and Ranch dressing. Is cream cheese a condiment? Because that's always in there too.
K: ketchup, BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, parmesan cheese

2. How do you like your steak cooked? Your burgers?
D: I like them on the grill without too much blood oozing out. Medium well would probably cover it.
K: grilled, somewhere between medium and medium well

3. What’s your favorite use for fresh tomatoes?
D: Definitely BLTs, but I'll take a good slice on a grilled burger too.
K: BLTs, but they are also really good on homemade pizza

4. What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out?
D: When do I ever not feel like going out? I guess probably a lettuce salad or a can of soup.
K: frozen pizza or homemade pizza using frozen crust. sometimes spaghetti. hot dogs in the summer. pretty much all of my meals are go-to dinners cooked in under 30 minutes. go me!

5. What’s your favorite snack food lately?
D: Little Debbie Ho Hos and apples
K: goldfish crackers and apple slices


6. What’s your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home?
D: Cornbread. Actually anything with maple syrup is good and if there's bacon on the side it's a huge bonus.
K: scrambled eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns.

7. What’s your favorite thing to grill? How do you do it?
D: Steaks or bugers. How do I do it? I hand it to my husband.
K: potatoes. I slice them up thin, and throw in some salt & pepper, butter and cheese. mmm

8. What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite?
D: I'm out on both accounts. I'll take a Mtn. Dew any day. If I drink caffeine free I feel ultra healthy.
K: Oh man, I'm such and expert on alcohol. Not. I do like Boulevard beer on tap, but its near impossible to find here. So I just drink Dew :)

9. Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe.
D: Cocktail recipe? Like cocktail weenies or what? 1. Defrost package of cocktail weenies 2. Add brown sugar and ketchup 3. Heat and eat. There, that wasn't so hard.
K: I'll refrain because in order to give a recipe, I'd have to look one up online and I wouldn't even know if it's delicious

10. How do you like your eggs?
D: I don't like them very well in any form. But if I have to, I'll eat them scrambled.
K: egg salad

No comments:

Post a Comment