Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Exhibit A

Dana's birthday party when we were in Kindergarten.

What you need to know:
1) It was the first time I visited a friend's house.
2) We decorated our own cupcakes. I'm quite certain mine was the one with candy falling off.
3) Dana's mom (hey Bev!) set up some sort of game in which we followed string to prizes. My prize was a bar of soap in the coolest little pink Barbie soap holder. I kept it in a drawer in my bedroom until the soap dried up. I probably threw it away when I moved to college.
4) I spent a lot more time at Dana's house than she spent at mine. They had a four wheeler. (remember that, there will be a quiz later).
5) The four girls in this picture started Kindergarten together, graduated high school together, and then went on to four different colleges. We now live in three different states. We've shared together in proms, field trips, first loves, broken hearts, weddings, babies, careers, successes and disappointments. I love them.
6) We have recreated 'the cupcake pose' a couple of times in our adulthood. If you're nice, we will share proof at a later date.
7) What we are doing in this picture, taken when we were 5 and 6 years old, says so much about our personalities. Its one of my favorite pictures.
8) Dana loves lists.
9) I don't love lists as much.
10) But I do love even numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment