Monday, March 28, 2011

Off the Shelf

Just a quick post and link tonight with Max's current pick for a bedtime story, nap time story, drive in the car story, bathtub story, or i-can't-sit-in-this-shopping-cart-surrounded-by-groceries-one-more-second story every single time. And you know what? I still love it. I have it memorized and I do it like a little cheer for them (no actions, no jumping, just a happy voice). In fact, Gage has most of it memorized and Max can fill in words at the end of every phrase. Its a good one. I picked it up at the main street Books and More in Madison while we were visiting. Count cows, look at the creative animations and singsong your way through a story. Here's one of my favorite parts:

Boogie to the left, boogie to the right.
Moo real loud with all your might.
Boogie down low, boogie up high.
That's how to do the Moo Cow Jive.



Find it here or stop at Books and More - its one of my favorite places to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment