Friday, April 13, 2012

Nine Months

A post from Dana!

NINE MONTHS

Ember Lee turned 9 months old last week.  Crazy?  I know.  And it sure gets a Mama to thinking!

In nine short months you experience the transformation from looking like this…


 to looking at this...



That’s where we’re at.  We have a beautiful, smiley, crawling, standing-up-by-everything little girl.  I’ve done this before, but it’s still just incredibly amazing to me how life changes so quickly.


Perhaps equally as amazing is the transition from a cute toddler to a little boy SO ready for preschool.


+ 9 months =



I can’t wait to see what the next 9 months will bring (think birthdays, walking, preschool, and more!) for my kids and my family.  I’m planning to just hang on and enjoy the ride. J

No comments:

Post a Comment