Sunday, February 17, 2013

VanZanten Family Vacation

The amount I had to look to find something awesome from Dana was way too easy. She sent this in 1999. Just take a look at the envelope. I'm not a hoarder...just following directions.
 
She clearly stole the dinosaur stickers from the letters he brothers were supposed to write for their friends. :)

 
Here's what was inside. In my opinion, a treasure. On a side note, I remember sitting the back of a VanZanten vehicle, writing letters on the way home from ball games using the headlights of the vehicle behind us to see.


I think this picture was from 1998, on a band trip to Chicago, but you get the picture. It'd be a close reference to the letter.
 
 
This picture was most definitely taken at a livestock judging contest. I drug Dana along because we needed another body and her brothers were already going anyway. (at least one of them, I'm not sure if Andy has seen livestock yet). hehe

I expect a letter from the next family trip you take too. :)

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment